We are young, innovative, rule breaking and looking for our next Marketing Coordinator badass to join our team. If you are the type to like action and running full speed ahead, passionate about technology and willing to make a lot of noise, then you are the person we are looking for.
Your role will be to create and execute a vibrant branding/marketing/communication strategy centered around social media. We need to get the name out there and fast. You will also be tasked with the upkeep of our already established community of clients and partners through an existing communication plan.
You will work directly with our Chief Executive Officer and in close proximity to the executive team. You will also have 1 part-time graphic design employee reporting to you.
- Develop and execute a new digital marketing campaigns ensuring it reaches far and wide.
- Participate in the design process, creation and follow-up of newsletters, email campaigns and various digital marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of the campaigns using analytics, look to continuously make appropriate changes and improvements to the campaigns.
- Create content for our social media. Don’t worry… with a team like us, content writes itself.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Degree in Marketing or related field or relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Google Ads and Facebook Ads tools.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Capacity to do content creation. Ability to use Adobe creative suite is a massive plus.
- Capable of managing employees
- Flexible hours, very flexible.
- Performance bonuses.
- Team dinners, a foosball table, ping pong table and our bottomless cookie jar.
- Free parking, there is always a space available
- A young, dynamic team and very laid back office culture.
- Memorable office parties.
- $40,000 starting salary
If you think you’re up to the challenge, hit us up at [email protected] with your candidacy, your cv and the answer to this question:
Poptarts or Frootloops and why?