Welcome to BizBiz Blog!
Our Story —
Our story at BizBiz Share started on an oil sand site in northern Alberta. The site was host to around 100 contractors and was the biggest project of its kind. One day, with temperatures near -40 Celsius, a group of us were working on a culvert when one of our skid-steer’s hydraulic systems exploded!
The work had to be halted and our foreman instructed us to go sit in the trucks and wait. I didn’t mind getting paid big bucks and doing nothing but I’m sure our boss wasn’t pleased.
- Go to bizbizshare.com and click “Join Now”.
- Fill in your email address, first name and last name. Click “Continue”.
- Fill in your company name, phone number and what type of industry you are in.
- If you were helped by someone from our customer service team please add their name from the drop-down menu. Click “Continue”.
- Once you have entered this information we will send you an email. This email is for verification purposes.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- Create a password see What is the criteria to create a valid password? for details.
- Choose a membership level. Basic (Free), Premium or Enterprise.
- Enter your credit card information and “Confirm”.
The password must contain at least 8 characters and meet at least two out of three requirements listed below (2/3):
- Password must contain an uppercase letter.
- Password must contain a digit.
- Password must contain a special character
Example of a valid password: Afwkgi23 or afwkgi2!
It is free to become a BizBiz Share member.
If you wish to have extra perks we have 3 levels of memberships available.
Click on “My Profile” on your top menu
Click on “Edit Info” to add a description of your company.
Click on “Add Photo” to add up to 6 pictures of your company.
Click on “Save Changes” and now your profile is complete.
The BizBiz Share Marketplace is where all resources are displayed. The Marketplace has machinery, equipment, warehousing, office space and many other B2B resources. When you post your resources they will appear in the Marketplace.
When searching for a resource you will find your results in the Marketplace. You can access the Marketplace through the home page or through your Dashboard when signed in.
Log in. You will find “ADD A RESOURCE” on the right-hand side of your dashboard. Click on it.
Fill in all requested information.
There is an option to add french to your listing. For Quebec companies, we highly suggest making your posting in both French and English. Add in the price. If you cannot add a definitive price you have the option to select negotiable. This is found in the ”/hour” dropdown.
At the very bottom click on “Upload images”. You can and are encouraged to load multiple images of your resource.
Calendar – you can list the dates when your resource is available. You can either select a date range directly on the calendar (recommended for select periods of time) or use the “select recurring dates” with the drop-down menu. Ex: if your resource is available every Monday you would select “week” on “Monday” and click “Add”.
Don’t forget to click on “SAVE” once you have entered all your info.
Note that you will always have the final say on any deal made, so you can refuse a requested date, even if it is showing as available on your calendar.
Continue this process to post all of your available resources.